Sunday, June 19, 2011

Investment Scam

> From: blezlong@yahoo.com

> Subject: DR.SUNNY ABRAMS.

> Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 03:42:39 +0400

>

> Dear Friend,

> I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

> My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Twenty Million United States Dollars ($20,000,000.00 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

> For a brief on my personality,my name is Dr.Sunny Abrams,i based in United Kingdom

> i`,m business man, formally into Oil and Gas business.I am 62 years of age, married with a wife and 2lovely kids. I dropped my business because it wasn't producing

> profitable income. I have had so much problems with the Authority just because am a foreigner I believe.

>

> My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and I will live in. (Mini Estate) Please I

> expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you in case I am unable

> to access my emails.

> Best Regards,

> DR.SUNNY ABRAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment