Sunday, June 19, 2011

Charity Scam

From: Rev.Sister.ventures.Ruth. (seun@heydawg.com)

Sent: Sat 5/14/11 7:13 AM

To:


Dear Beloved One,


I am Rev.Sister.ventures.Ruth, a Bahrain national I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million Dollars ($18,000, 000. 00) that I have with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations 20% will be for your effort and time. If you would be able to help me fulfill this last living request, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues so that I can contact you with further details.


I await your response to the issues raised here.Please you can reply me at(rev.sister.ventures@hotmail.com).


Yours Faithfully,

Rev.Sister.ventures.Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment