Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bank Tranfer scam

From: Elliot Kabangu (mlksly-web@att.net)

Sent: Fri 5/13/11 4:24 PM

To:


From: Desk of the Director

International Remittance Department

Ned Bank Johannesburg

South Africa.

Tel/Fax: 0027866092683

Email: mr.kabanguelliot1975@yahoo.it


Attn: Directors /CEO,


May I have the pleasure of introducing myself, I am Mr. Elliot Kabangu a senior staff and chairman of tender board committee on the award of contracts for 2010 FIFA world cup in department of works and housing here in South Africa. I got your email from an International Business Directory. In my quest to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction I came in contact with your details.


My aim of sending this business proposal to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of money into your account overseas. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence.My colleague and I in the department of works and land affairs wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of US$35,500,000.00 (Thirty Five Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors for the preparation of the 2010 FIFA world cup which will be paid in the first quarter of 2010.


This money has been released by the government and is right now is in a coded account in the First National bank of South Africa. However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire this fund in our names or in the names of any companies here in South Africa. I was therefore asked by my colleagues on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$35.5 Million will be transferred. We have agreed on the following, if you accept our proposal, Seventy percent (70%) will be for us and Thirty percent (30%) for you.


My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some information from you in order to affect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you. I will use my position here to influence all the paper; I will also include you in our database as one of the contract. Note that this transaction is risk free.


I will appreciate, if you will send your response via email as indicated above.


Best Regards

Mr. Elliot Kabangu

(SENIOR STAFF).

No comments:

Post a Comment