Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: Transfer of ($45,000,000.00)Fourth Five Million USD)

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 05:17:45 +0530
From: mrhabibk@w.cn
Subject: Transfer of ($45,000,000.00)Fourth Five Million USD)
To:



Office of the manager audit and accounts
Bank of Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
C/o Mr Habib Kamran

Attention please:

I am the above mentioned name with said office position. I am contacting you regarding a business transaction which I wish to execute with the help of a foreigner. There is an account here in our bank with a credit balance of Fourth Five Million United State Dollars ($45 Million.) this money has been dormant for years and as am talking to you now, this said account is without any beneficiary or heir. I have explored all options and decided on executing this deal with a foreigner. Now I want to know if you are capable of receiving this huge amount of money into your foreign account and have 40% of it as your share:

I will provide every information and materials we will need to back up the claim and ensure that our bank releases the fund to you as the beneficiary to the account.I have worked out everything before contacting you so you shouldn’t be afraid of anything as we will follow the official way to get the bank to approve the fund to you. I will give you all the details regarding this account and the transfer as soon as I hear from you and please make this proposal a top secret and delete.

Do have a wonderful seasonal time, my regards to you & every members of your family. Thanks.

{Wasaoram salaam}
Mr Habib Kamran.

No comments:

Post a Comment