Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: REPLY ME URGENTLY PLEASE!

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Original Email address: yondefrederick@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:30:17 +0800
From: fernand.laure@gmail.com
Subject: REPLY ME URGENTLY PLEASE!
To:




Dear  Friend,

I know this message will come to you as a surprise but is the real truth because I have suffered a lot to keep this asset belonging to the Libya Government’s as secret but due to the preasure put on me by the UN investigators, I have decided to contact you in respect of this fund so that you can come for this fund as the beneficiary which is presently in a foreign account in United States of America U.S.A. But I have tried my best for the fund to be remitted to a foreign account in Europe so I need your acceptance so that this fund can be remitted into your account.

I will also update you that I was a cook to the finance minister to the Libya president (Maummar Gaddafi) which this fund was deposited in my name in one of the banks in American which your next email will proof to me that you are ready to assist me or not.
The fund we are talking about in question is  $18.588million USD which I have decided to share this fund with you.
I hereby believe that you will act to my expectation so that both of us will share this fund together before the UN will investigation  this issue because I have presented your name as the beneficiary of the fund. So update me immediately you receive this message.

Send to me these following information.
1.Full name
2.Home Address
3.Direct Mobile number
4.Your Occupation

Your urgent mail or call will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
MR.YONDE FREDERICK

No comments:

Post a Comment