Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Original email address - dubeamsolion1@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:42:53 +0530
From: dubeamsolion001@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
To:



Dear Friend,
Good day to you, I know that my message will come to you as a surprise, but never mind, I am Mr.Dubeam Solion , the credit officer in BOA Bank of Africa here in my country Burkina-Faso west Africa, In my department here in the bank I discover an abandon sum of $10.6Million United State Dollars, that belong to one of our biggest customer here in this bank, who died years ago in a plane crash with his family, I contacted you so that you will help me see that the total sum of $10.6Million will be transfer into your account in your country.
 
And after the successful transfer i will come over to your country to meet you, and we shall share 50% for you while 50% will be for me, if you agree to help me, I will like you to get back to me immediately
 
You should call me as soon as you reply my mail so that I can check my mailing box and give you the details about this deal +226 75 99 09 74
 
Thanks and have a nice day.
Mr.Dubeam Solion
+226 75 99 09 74

No comments:

Post a Comment