Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: From Mrs Grace Smith.......

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Original email address - mrsgracesmith2@yahoo.com
 
 
 > From: mrsgracesmith1@yahoo.com
> Subject: From Mrs Grace Smith.......
> Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:39:37 +0100
 
 
Kindest Attention,
 
I am Mrs Grace Smith, A Portugal national,i have been diagnosed with esophageal 
cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now 
I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; 
I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.
 
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself 
anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give 
some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money.
 
I have a huge cash deposit of Twenty Million dollars with a finance House 
abroad.I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to 
charity organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your 
assistance and Effort.
 
Please send me the following details:
[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone
[4] Date of birth:
[5] Occupation:
{6} Self Identification.
 
Regards,
 
Mrs Grace Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment