Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: SEE THE CONTENT OF MY WISH

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 21:18:39 +0100
From: kanya1967.arthrit@gmail.com
Subject: SEE THE CONTENT OF MY WISH
To:

My name is mrs Kanya Arthit,I have been surffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from
Lamphun,Thailand but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as a
business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am about to end the
race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $1.8 Million
US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa(BOA)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to
give Confederation of African Philanthropist in Burkina Faso.But my mind is
not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my
computer beside my sick bed.
  
I also have $2.8 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i
have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will
apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to
him/her immediately,but you must assure me that you will take only 60% of
the total money and give the rest 40% to the orphanage home in your country
for my heart to rest.
  
Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute
my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer
into your account.
Your friend,
Mrs Kanya Arthit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment