Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: Attention Dear Friend

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Original email address khgul@9.cn

> From: cc01@vr.org.vn
> Subject: Attention Dear Friend
> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:59:10 -0700


Attention Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr. Kim Hong Gul by name. I am planning on relocating to your country, 
but I need someone I can trust and count on to ensure that my relocation work 
and I deem you as the most responsible with good reputation.
 
I have planes of relocating with the sum of $10,000,000.00 USD, which I will 
appreciate if you will be my partner in investing in your country.
After a successful transfer of funds to you, we shall share the funds in the ratio 
of  sixty percent (60%) for me, and  forty percent  (40%) for you. if  you are 
interested, ensure to contact me via the email stated below.
 
I appreciate your anticipated warm understanding.
 
FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION'S IN THE FORM BELOW.
 
1.Full name
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Gender:
5.Mobile Tel:
6.Occupation:
7.Country Of Residence:
8.Nationality:
 
Reply To : khgul@9.cn 
 
Best Regards,
Sir. Kim Hong Gul.
 
Por favor, traducir al espaсol gracias o Amйrica para que pueda leer correctamente

No comments:

Post a Comment