Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.




Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:09:37 +0100
From: michaelosei02@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
To:

Attention Please,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

I am Mr. Michael Osei, the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank, Kaneshie First Light Branch Accra Ghana. I got your address from the Internet through the consultancy directory during my search for a reliable and honest person to transact this business with.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$5,300.000.00.

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana which I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report for the year 2010 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response,I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account.

I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account. If you concur with this proposal

I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Your earliest response would be appreciated on the regards.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr. Michael Osei

No comments:

Post a Comment