Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: Hello Friend

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Original Email address - mrhuzaifaali@hotmail.com
 
 
> From: hr@vshow.com
> Subject: Hello Friend
> Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:09:10 +0100
 
 
Hello Friend,
 
How are you and your family? This message might meet you in utmost surprise.
 
However, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. My name is, Mr. Huzaifa Ali, I am a banker by profession with a Bank here in Indonesia, Auditing and Accounting Unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds 17, OOO, OOO dollars of one of my bank customer who died along with his entire family during the last Iraqi war.
 
Hence, I am inviting you for this business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 35% for you, 60% for my investment with you in your country, while 5% will be set aside to reimburse each person any incidental expenses made during the claim processing.
 
If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the claim transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Please reply urgent...
 
Have a great day.
 
Yours in service,
Huzaifa Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment