Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: OFFICIAL LETTER.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Original email address - williamwilcox1234@live.co.uk
> Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:56:31 +0200
> From: inof@yahoo.com
> To:
> Subject: OFFICIAL LETTER.
God Day,
 
My names are Mr William Wilcox, I work in the Euro Lottery. I am  
soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £4,528,000GBP,  
should you be willing to assist me in this project, you will be giving  
me just 30% of your winnings.
 
contact my below private e-mail: williamwilcox1234@live.co.uk
 
Regards,
 
William Wilcox.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment