Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: hello

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Original email - miraclebugiba@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 05:03:05 -0700
From: bugiba@att.net
Subject: hello
To:

hello
hello My name is miracle i am a young girl from west Africa.
l saw your email when i was browsing in internet and found out that we can
make a good match and i will like you to contact me
through my email address
so that i can tell you more about myself.
please my dear i will like you to contact me at my mail box
Waiting for your mail,
Your miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment