Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: I NEED YOUR HELP TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 And they steal in the name of Christ... 

Original email lindalouishalley@yahoo.com.cn
> From: mrslindlouishalley@gmail.com
> Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION
> Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:01:29 -0700
DEARLY BELOVED,
Dearly Beloved,
I am MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley the above named person but now 
undergoing medical treatment now 
in China.Please download THE ATTACHMENT READ AND GET BACK TO ME.
WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
IN CHRIST JESUS
MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley
 
Attachment

Dearly Beloved,
I am MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment now in China. I am married to DR Paul-Louis Halley , AN EXPATRIATE  ENGINEER, AND AN oil merchant / contractor with The United Arab Emirates for nine years before he died in China in  the year 2002. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians AND Decided to Start a Church in China. As at that time in China Christianity is a growing minority religion that comprises Protestants (called Ji du jiào Christ Religion or  Xin jiào New Churches), Since his death I decided not to re -marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $27.6Million (twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a finance/security company In China. Presently, this money is still with the finance/security company and the depositors certificate in my custody as his next of kin. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a worthy individual that will utilize the money shared to THE RED CROSS for Victims of Earthquake in Haiti And  CHILD CARE TRUST or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA, ASIA, EUROPE AND AMERICA AND ALSO USE this money the way I am going to instruct here in. God is watching over us. I want a worthy individual that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us  to understand that  blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child or family that will inherit this money and I don’t know any of my late husband relatives as we met and got married during his Foreign Services and I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused or confiscated by the  finance/security company In China. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going because Naked we come to this Earth and Naked we most go back. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord soon. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of the doctors around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance/security company In China AND the Depositors Certificate with letters of authorization which you will need to claim the fund and deposit it in your own custody. I will also issue a letter of authority on your behalf to the finance/security company that will empower you as my relative and the original- beneficiary of the fund which is deposited in their custody by my late husband. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. I want you to assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.I know my God has directed me to you through this medium. The lord   will give you the power to accomplish this great mission he has called you and you will live to declare the works of the lord in Jesus name. Have faith and trust In God, You will declare the goodness of God when you finally have the fund in your possession.

Hoping to hear from you.

Remain blessed.
In Christ Jesus.
MRS. Linda Paul-Louis Halley
NB: Beloved Make sure you reply back through my private email address below: Also note that this should be kept between the two of us until you finally have the fund in your possession and safe custody. E-MAIL :(mrslindahalley@gmail.com). I will send you a picture of myself here in the hospital, when I hear back from you soon with all the necessary documents to process the shipment of the fund to your address for safe keeping. Always remember that God ways is different from that of man.  Do not let your heart turn aside to his ways because vanity upon vanity all is vanity. YOU WILL DECLARE THE GOODNESS OF GOD TO OTHERS WHEN YOU HAVE THE FUND IN YOUR POSSESSION.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment