Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: FROM MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE OPEN ATTACHED FILE / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:02:47 -0700
From: patricialncube@gmail.com
Subject: FROM MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE OPEN ATTACHED FILE / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
To:


 FROM MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE OPEN ATTACHED FILE / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
FROM MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
DIRECT CONTACT PHONE: 00-27-786 414 951 Email: patricialinda_ncube@yahoo.com

ATTN; DIRECTOR/CEO, DEAR SIR, CONFIDENT REPLY PLEASE

With respect, and humility am writing you this proposal letter which I hope may be of interest to you. There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than comfort of another. It elevates .We seek the help of another. Someone to share and share the life we live. I am MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE the wife of late FRANK N.NCUBE who was murdered by the Zimbabwean veterans and irate black people. Together with my son JAMES FRANK NCUBE who also bears the name of his father, I am probably of the view that you are aware of the situation in my country Zimbabwe sequel to the Land/Farm reform Act crisis in Zimbabwe. Before the death of my husband on the 2nd of February 2006, he was a Prosperous Tobacco farmer and the Former President of the Commercial Farmers Union and one of the Major Sponsor of the Opposition Party Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) in Zimbabwe.
I am writing to you together with my family presently seeking asylum in South Africa as refugees. I got your contact from South Africa Internet Online and decided to write this letter to you for your assistance. I write to solicit for your special assistance to invest our Family fund in your country through your assistance in view of the existing peace in your country. Before the death of my husband and the consistent threats to his life because of his outstanding and vocal position against the government of President ROBERT MUGABE, He moved out the sum of US$20.5Million, (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to South Africa since it is the nearest neighboring country and deposited it in a security and Trust company. Since the death of my husband, there have been threat to my life, but I succeeded to work for my escape to South Africa as a political asylum seeker since that was the only option left for my family.

In view of this development, our position in South Africa do not permit us to normalize this fund for any meaningful business transaction in South Africa since we live in South Africa on a refugee status, and the financial policy of this country do not permit us, we are soliciting for your help as a foreign partner. That is why I want this fund to be transferred into your Nominated account so that you will assist me to invest it in your country in any meaningful business venture. Hence, if you agree to assist us, we have two options for you, we can go into partnership with you and your family the moment this fund is moved or transferred out of South Africa or in the alternative, we offer you 25% of the money for your assistance, 5% will be for the possible expenses incurred in the process of this transaction, while 70% will be for our family investment in your country, through your assistance.
I want you to understand that this fund is purely a family fund/money. Money made after years of our family investment in farming but we will appreciate it if you will maintain a high level of confidentiality base on this matter because I and my family do not want to be traced by the agents of the ruling party where we are staying presently. If you are interested in assisting us, kindly contact me with below & above Telephone Number or Email address so that we can discuss further on the process to facilitate the movement of this fund. Or send to me your Telephone number and fax number for easy correspondence.

I need urgent and confidential response.
Best Regards,

MRS PATRICIA LINDA NCUBE, DIRECT CONTACT PHONE: 00-27-786 414 951 (For the Family).

No comments:

Post a Comment