Friday, July 22, 2011

RE: Hello Dear!

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419

Original email m.sue1@blumail.org


> From: info@aqcx.com
> Subject: Hello Dear!
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 23:03:42 +0800
> To:
>
 Hello,

I'm Malaysian and my name is Sara Ashkin ,am in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me that i will die in less three months time so as the treatments is going on am looking of a friend who can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer.I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or an individual who s' willing to come up with a charity orgaization to cater for the less fortuned kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes and the person will take 30% of my funds for their effort and 70% will be used for the project.I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project. I will provide you with detailed information once you indicate your willinness. Please if you are not serious minded and cannot handle a project forget about contacting me,I want a responsible fellow to do t
 his job for me

 Mrs Sara Ashkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment