Friday, July 22, 2011

RE: Calvary Greetings,

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Original Email julien_xx_ray@yahoo.co.jp

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:56:24 +0800
From: julienray01@rediffmail.com
Subject: Calvary Greetings,
To: julienray01@rediffmail.com



Calvary Greetings,

I am Mrs. Julien Raymond a born again Christian and a widow and I want to make a donation of $4.Million to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and i am seriously ill please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know when it will end with me.

Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.

Thanks,

Mrs Julien Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment