Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Loan Scam Email

Interesting!! The person you should contact also sent the email LOL! Original email goldsfc@live.co.uk


> Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:17:49 -0300
> From: mrs.maria_flores@yahoo.co.uk
> To:
> Subject: Information to all Loan seeker's !!!
>
>
I am Mrs. María Flores Gonzales from Canada, God has bless me with two
kids and
a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my
life,2months ago.

I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then
I ran into
wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he
collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since.

Then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to
church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce
me to GOLD
STAR FINANCE INTERNATIONAL LOAN FIRM., she said she was given 50,000USD by MR,
COLLINS MAYER , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF GOLD STAR LOAN FIRM . so I collected
his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then
after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .

you can contact him on via email : goldsfc@live.co.uk
I am sure he will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment