Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Charity scam email

> Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 22:18:27 +0200
> From: mycontact@geomix.at
> To:
> Subject: Re: Urgent from Mrs. Liz


Dear,
I pray and trust that this message finds you well and in good spirit.
I am Mrs Elizabeth Mcleod. I want your service for a noble course. I
am making an anonymous charity donation to help the poor and less
privileged people but I am not healthily capable to do this by myself.
I am dying of Cancer. It has been medically confirmed by My doctor.
The cancer stage has gone beyond treatment. They said I have less than
3months to live so I want to use these last days of my life to make
things right by helping those poor people that still have life to live
but no one to fend for them, they need our help. I have nothing to
lose if I die today. I am a widow without any child and surrounded by
greedy and selfish relatives of my late husband.
I am taking the footsteps of an old friend, one of the best persons I
have ever meet in my entire life and one of the best women the world
have ever had in history, Mrs. Grace Croner of blessed memories from
Illinois Chicago USA. This woman left an exemplary life by donating
her whole fortunes to the service of charity. In the same spirit, I am
making donate of USD10million for charity service and I do not want my
name to be mentioned, it will be strictly anonymous as our rewards are
in the hands of the Almighty and not man. I want this donation to be
used in giving shelter, food, hope and life to the less privileged
people, those that have no one to fend for them. Due to my present
condition of health, I need a capable person to carry out this noble
service of humanity to those poor people that need is. Can I trust
this in your care? If you are sure you can handle this, respond
immediately for further instructions. I am dying, delay is not an
option. After few days without hearing from you, I will contact
another person. Everything about this has to be done fast and fast
enough. You will be handsomely rewarded with good amount for this
service.
May the good God be with you and your family.
Liza Mcleod.
You can also reach me at lizabeth.mcleod@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment