Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fake business deal Scam Email

> From: johnfullarton@zing.vn
> Subject: Please Reply
> Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:16:04 +0100
> To:
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> Permit me to bump into your privacy and take time to study this email which I hereby send to you.
> I got your contact information through Late Major Ronald Wayne Culver Jr., a former US marine from 2nd
> Sqaudron 108th Calvary Regiment, Louisiana Army National Guard who died when insurgents attacked his
> vehicle with roadside bomb in Numaniya Iraq on May 24, 2010. He was my colleaque in the
> MNF (Multi National Force) in Iraq.
>
> Three months before his death, we were on a routine military operation in the region that host one of the
> underground bunkers of Late Saddam Hussein. During the operation, we found a large sum (about US$18M)
> that was very well concealled inside the bunker. We both decided not to disclose this discovery to our
> commander and to keep the money for our private use after our military service in Iraq. Unfortunately,
> Maj. Ronald Wayne Culver died before the end of our mission in Iraq. But before his death, he
> recommended you as a trustworthy person who can help us to bring the money into the banking system
> and also invest and manage the fund on our behalf.
>
> Presently, the money is kept in a safe custody in Europe. It is my wish to honour my Late partner by putting
> the fund under your custody and managememt as he had suggested. I am currently in Manchester
> undergoing rehabilitation as an ex-combatant. I shall send to you all the relevant information and documents
> that shall facilitate your custody of the fund after I prove your identity. Please reply me through email
> address:johnfullarton@zing.vn
>
>
> Regards
> John Fullarton.
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment