Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fake business deal Scam Email

From: san.nosaahmed@hotmail.com
To: Subject: YOUR URGENCY.
Date:Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:13:07 +0100

YOUR ATTENTION IS MORE NEEDED.

I pray that you will understand the important and urgency of this mail as you read it. My name is San. Nosa Issa Ahmed, a London based lawyer, I was working for the late Khamis Gaddafi, son of President Muammar Gaddafi of Libya .

The suicide bombing that killed Khamis Gaddafi happened Saturday when a Libyan pilot deliberately crashed his jet into the Bab al-Azizia barracks. Badly injured, Khamis was rushed to the intensive care unit of a Tripoli hospital, where he reportedly died from his wounds a few hours later
Khamis Gaddafi who died in a Tripoli hospital Libyan through the injuries he sustained by a Suicide Pilot on Saturday / Sunday the 20th of March 2011, deposited the sum of $5million dollars with a security company in İstanbul Turkey during his life time.

Please I want to know if you can keep this secret with me so that this money can be moved out from here in your name and you will save it in your custody till when the crisis will be over and I will come direct to your place and meet you. So if you agree to help me I will tell you how this can be done and what will be your benefit with a contract agreement we will reach before we proceed.

More information will be given to you as soon as I hear from you. You can see the below links for more information.And also reply to the mail address below.

Regards
SAN.NOSA ISSA AHMED
san.nosaahmed@yahoo.co.uk
san.nosaahmed@hotmail.com

http://solariasun.com/3043/khamis-gaddafi-killed/
http://www.worldnewsco.com/4783/gaddafis-son-khamis-gaddafi-reportedly-killed/

No comments:

Post a Comment