Tuesday, April 23, 2013

investment proposal‏

Being a while since I updated this blog! I think there are still some people out there who are taken for a ride with scam emails..... Well, I will keep updating as time goes by and as I get them.
We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:28:25 +0000
Subject: investment proposal
From: andrewsvufy@live.com



Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a financial and property consultant based here in Italy. I have a client who have indicated interest to invest in your country.He is not interested in investing in Italy because of logistic reasons. Based on this single fact , I contacted you for a partnership. I know that you might not be a property consultant but, you can do this as a part business and be compensated.
If you are interested, I await your urgent response.
Thanks and best regards,
Andrews Vufy


andrewsvufy@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment