Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: Unclaimed fund belonging to a deceased

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

 Original Email Address: Bernicedunsby@rocketmail.com

> From: becky@thehab.com
> Subject: Unclaimed fund belonging to a deceased
> Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:41:45 -0700
Mr. Bernice Dunsby
Vice President & Branch Manager
HSBC Bank USA
Branch address
4700 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, NY 13850
Customer service
1.800.975.4722
http://www.us.hsbc.com 
 
Dear Friend,
 
Internet would not have been the best way to reach you but since this letter is 
highly confidential and the Internet seems to be the most secured and fastest way 
of communication, I decided to reach you by this means. I am Mr. Bernice Dunsby, 
Branch Manager and Vice President of HSBC Bank USA,4700 Vestal Parkway East Vestal,
NY 13850 United States of America
 
Kindly note, this message is un-official and personal and as such should be kept 
highly confidential so I plead with you to kindly keep it as such. I am contacting 
you based on a recent meeting held by the management of my bank which an account of
Late Lawrence N Johnson(Deceased) who died Thursday January 21, 2010 of Heart 
Attack at his home in Redwood City, CA was declared dormant and should be 
confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury.
 
Late Lawrence N Johnson was an account holder in my bank and I was his account 
officer. Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts 
to locate any of his family members but all efforts were unsuccessful. 
Late Larry A. Johnson as a matter of fact has a Secret account with my branch. 
In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the account holder nor any relative 
of his has shown up for the claim, this is because he has the account as a secret 
account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with my branch. 
This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in. I want you to 
come in as the relation of the deceased; I will give you the relevant documents 
and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the 
transfer of the funds, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the 
claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it and this 
is why I am contacting you.
 
My bank in a short while would declare the account dormant, confiscated and the 
fund would be sent to the bank treasury which means the fund would be taken over 
by the bank. I will not let such happen because this fund was kept under my care 
as the account officer to the late depositor. I will never forgive myself if I 
allow the bank confiscate this fund.
 
I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have 
all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager 
of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the 
beneficiary of the said account, process the fund and wire without any problem. 
I want you to know that this is legal and 100% risk free as all the titled 
documents would be changed to your name and the fund wired to any bank account 
you wish to have it transferred.
 
Kindly note that my work and position would be at risk should anything go wrong 
so I need you to think about this and get back to me and I will give you further 
details on how this can be handled successfully and without any problem. I am also 
using this medium to inform you that this is very simple and fast and I would be 
the one to handle everything and all I would need from you is absolute trust and 
confidentiality.
 
Kindly respond as soon as possible so I can give you further details.
 
Yours Truly,
Mr. Bernice Dunsby.

No comments:

Post a Comment