Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: Proposal

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)

Original Email Address: mrfrankasare@gmail.com

> From: frank@optus.net
> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 03:40:17 +1000
> Subject: Proposal

 
I am Mr. Frank Asare, a staff of Proanimal Veterinary
in Accra, 
and I got your email from searching on the internet.
 
Our company is in search of a liquid which is
used to prepare feed as food supplement for
animals especially Sub Saharan Horses and
Cows and this liquid is only produced in India. 
Our company had a procurement officer
who normally went to India to purchase
the chemical from a local dealer there
but unfortunately we lost the
procurement officer as he died some few
months ago. But i personally know the contact where the
procurement officer used to purchased the
chemical in India because i have found
out from one of the receipts which was issued to
him when he last went to purchase the
chemical before his untimely death of which my
director does not know about this.
 
I would want you to stand in as a supplier to our company
in your country so that you and i will be sharing
the profits that you will be making from Our
company. But as an employee in this company,
i would not want my director to know i am
involved with any transaction concerning Our
company and you because it is against the
policy of the company.
 
The local dealer is selling the chemical 
at the rate of $9,250 dollars per 1 gallon 
and my boss can buy it from you 
at the rate of $17,000 dollars per 1 gallon
so after that, yourself and myself will share the
profits you will make from my boss.
 
If you are interested I will forward the full
contact of my director to you, so that you can
contact him and tell him that you are a
supplier of the product.
 
After you are through with my director, I will also
give you the contact of the local dealer i know
of in India for you to negotiate with them
and buy from them as well and sell to my
director at a very high price. 
 
My director will be needing between 200 to 500
gallons and each gallon will fetch us a profit of
$7,750 multiplied by the 200 to 500 gallons that
my director is going to purchase and from there
you will know how much profit that we are going
to make from the transaction.
 
I wait for your reply in my private email for more details:
mrfrankasare@gmail.com
 
Thanks
Mr. Frank Asare
Proanimal Veterinary

No comments:

Post a Comment