Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: I have a proposal for you.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Original Email Address:asehuiyuping90@yahoo.com.hk

> Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:57:35 +0100
> Subject: I have a proposal for you.
> From: asehui-yuping48@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,
 
Its about a customer that engage in Private Banking services,the customer
had a financial portfolio of $21.5m USD and this I help turned over in the
purchase of securities in the capital markets.I was the bank adviser
assisting the customer in the management of the funds.I have proposal for
you as a matter of urgency to late Mr.Eric Morgan from United Kingdom,who
died along side with his wife and their only daughter in the
event,Terrorist Attack on 11th September,2001 in the world trade center.My
proposition is that,I am prepared to place you in a position and instruct
my Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.If
you find yourself able to work with me in this transaction,do contact my
private.E-mail: asehuiyuping90@yahoo.com.hk
 
If you give me positive signals,I will initiate this process towards
conclusion.
 
Regards,
Mrs.Yu-ping.

No comments:

Post a Comment