Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: HELLO

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:00:44 +0100
> Subject: HELLO
> From: frankj627@gmail.com
> To:
>
 
 
Attn: Dear,
 
 
 
I am barrister Frank James, the Legal Adviser and counsel to Late Mr. Pitt
Malik, an expatriate contractor who used to work in the United Kingdom.
Thereafter, shall be referred as my late client. my client and his entire
family traveled to Cotonou to visit family members and from their to travel
to Lebanese for Holiday but unfortunately On December 26th 2003, my client
and his entire family died in a plane crash in Cotonou, Benin Republic
onboard a plane traveling to Lebanon.
 
 
 
He was a well known philanthropist before he died. His Will states that Ten
Million US Dollars (US$10M) only should be donated to any Philanthropist of
our choice overseas. We have made a random draw where your name and
e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will. I am
particularly
interested in securing this money from the Finance Company, because they
have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this fund
within two weeks or else the money will be Confiscated and credited to the
treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of
our late client in your favor and therefore, you are required to contact me
immediately to start the process of sending this money to any or your
designated official bank account.
 
 
 
I urgently request you to contact me immediately for further details
bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit. I await your
urgent response to my private Email for us to proceed.
 
 
 
Frank James
 
Attorney at Law

No comments:

Post a Comment