Sunday, August 14, 2011

RE: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Original Email Address: dr.richardkumbo77@live.com

 > Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:21:02 +0900
> From: k8@zax.att.ne.jp
> Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY
 
AUDITOR AND ACCOUNTANT GENERAL
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
Plot No: 21/22 HEAVY INDUSTRIAL AREA
ACCRA-GHANA.
Contact Email: dr.richardkumbo77@live.com
 
Dear Friend,
 
My name is Dr.Richard Kumbo, the Auditor and accountant general Foreign Remittance 
Department, International Commercial Bank Ltd, Accra Ghana . With due respect and 
regard to your person. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that
will be very beneficial to both of us and our families as well.
 
During auditing in this Bank. I discovered a very huge sum of money belonging to 
one Mr. Carlest Albertos, a Colombian drug baron who was incidentally shot dead by 
Anti-Drug Law Enforcement Agents known as (OPERATION SWEEP) on attempt to arrest 
the syndicate at his hide-out Hotel on 6th May 1991. And since then his funds has 
been dormant in his escrow account with this Bank without any claim of this funds 
in our custody either from his family or relatives because he did not disclose any 
Beneficiary to this account in case of death such as this.
 
Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the 
whole plans and idea be profitable and successful to us during the time of 
execution. The said amount is US$21M, Twenty One Million United States Dollars. 
As it may interest you to know. I got your impressive contact information’s on the 
website through review on Chamber of Commerce on foreign business relations abroad.
 
As a Staff in this bank, I have in my possession all the vital documents to 
perfect this deal by making you the sole Beneficiary whom this money will be 
officially transferred into his bank account.
 
I need your assistance and co-operation to get this deal done perfectly. Because 
as a foreigner you stand a better position to be presented through documentations 
as the sole Beneficiary. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 
100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction. You will be entitled to 
40% of the total sum for active participation.
 
Perhaps, I intend to use 20% of my own share in building an orphanage homes and 
sponsoring charity organizations and NGO's nation wide. Rather than putting the 
fund into the banks treasury as unclaimed fund.
 
Please you have been advised to keep this transaction "Top Secret" since I am 
still in Service and intend to retire from active service when I have concluded 
this deal with you. And I assure you that this transaction will not last more than 
six (6) banking days for you to confirm that the money has been transferred into 
your nominated bank account. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this 
Bank directly and indirectly and update you with comprehensive information’s until 
you confirm the fund in your account and ask me to come over to your country for 
disbursement according to the percentages previously indicated.
 
All other relevant information’s will be sent to you when I received your positive 
response indicating your willingness to participate in the transaction. Please I 
also need your private tel/fax numbers for urgent communication.
 
I look forward doing business with you.
 
Best Regards,
Dr. Richard Kumbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment