Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

To:
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:44:06 +0200
From: revallenoscar@net.hr

Hello My Dear Friend.... 
 
  I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from UNITED KINGDOM .Presently I am in Japan for investment projects. I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
      
Now, I am given you this sum due to your previous patispection. you will need to contact Chief Accountant NLD BANK in BeninRepublic his names are:
Dr David Jike Email: (davidjike@live.com)
 
I have made arrangement to send to you the sum of $1.2 (One Million Two Hundred Thuosand US Dollard) which I kept for you as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with  Dr David Jike and instruct him where to send the CASHIER BOND to you.
      
Please do let me know immediately you receive the cashier Bond so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partners are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded the instruction to DR David Jike on your behalf to receive that money,  he will send the amount to you without any delay.
 
Best Regards
Rev Alen Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment