Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE:GIVING LIFE A MEANING.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Why would people claim they are dying when it's not true? Original email serchurch@qatar.io

From: giving.to.theworld@email.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:48:13 +1000
 Subject: GIVING LIFE A MEANING.

I am Mrs Sera Church.I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what 
I have to Charities. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 
two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been 
touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband 
for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's 
hard earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me 
in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. 
I want to WILL a total sum of £4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling 
to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me,Please for 
further information contact me on my private email id: 
 
serchurch@qatar.io 
 
Sincerely,
Sera Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment