Thursday, July 21, 2011

RE: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

HEY!!! FREE MONEY!!! Free money indeed that comes with strings that will suck your savings dry:( Original email  hajiabushra@live.com

> Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:29:47 -0300
> From: hajiabushra@yahoo.com
> To:
> Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
-- 
Good Day
 
My name is Hajia Bushra, I am married to late Alhaj Abdul-Jalil the son of
late Alhaj Imam Abdul-Basit from Kuwait, working as a manager in an oil
company in the Kuwait. my husband has been dead since 7 years ago. Before
the death of my husband we are both married for 50 years but sorrowfully no
child has come our way. We are both barren through out our lives. My
husband does not abide to the suggestion of adopting a child till he died.
 
But before he died, he deposited $35 million dollars with a security
company for a safe keeping in the republic of Ghana. Since my husband died,
i have been taking my time to look for a profitable business to invest the
money on before i become terribly tired and sick. My doctor told me I would
not survive after the next five weeks. Because i am suffering from
heart/kidney cancer which i have been infected with for the past 30 years.
 
When i had no one to take over the property left behind, I intend to donate
this money out to an unknown person who will utilize the money very well. I
will be happy to give you this money so that half of it can help you in any
of your ongoing project, and also you will donate half of it to the Charity
Organization around you. I will be happy if you accept this because it is a
gift that I am willing to give out without asking anything in return.
 
As i have said i have no much time to use on earth, so reply me back as
soon as possible to direct you on how you will get the money before my time
is up.
 
Regards.
Hajia Bushra

No comments:

Post a Comment