Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: Your Urgent Respond Needed

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Original email address kricky300@voila.fr

Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 23:30:13 +0530
From: kasimyricky44@gmail.com
Subject: Your Urgent Respond Needed
To:



Your Urgent Respond Needed

Dear Friend,

Good Day Please Read,

I am (Mr.Kasimy Ricky) The Director incharge of Auditing section of Africa Development Bank (ADB)in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.I know that this message will come as a surprise to you, since we don’t know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you through this via email,for the purpose of introduction,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($5.5 Million)dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account. we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Finally, should you be interested to operate this project with me,reply urgently and i will give you the full details for us to move forward and The secret is bound between me and you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated and also Your Full Name And Phone Number is needed for Easy communication.+266 76 62 18 75.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Kasimy Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment