Thursday, July 21, 2011

RE: YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH 25% OF THE FUND.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Original email address merrydamah@gmail.com

> From: ghttrwe@att.net
> Subject: YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH 25% OF THE FUND.
> Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:13:51 -0700


My name is Miss.Merry Damah I am 25yrs girl of age I from Russia but lives and 
work in Canada and I was adopted by a Canada man in an orphanage Home.
 
This my adopted father Mr.Damah  is from Moscow in Russia and he was the personal 
assistant to Mikhail Khabarovsk once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner 
of YUKON OIL (Russian largest oil company), chairman CEO: Menage SBP Bank 
(a well reputable financial institution with its branches all Over the world).
and he died on Active services in Dragging  Rig Sea on his working duty 
and been the only child,More over i have given it a second thought to re-locate 
to any suitable country were i can uncalibrated invest and have a good living.
 
There was a man called Mr. Douglas Halifax from the USA, who works as a contractor 
with my government in Moscow Russia.This man was the one who really stood by me as 
my foreign beneficiary until the fund which my adopted father deposit for 
investment on my behalf was transferred into his given account in Barclay's Bank.
 
Meanwhile,Now on making preparation to come to the USA from to Russia, i just 
discovered that my beneficiary has died on a car accident.
 
Your main responsibility is to stand on my behalf with your experience and 
ensure the total evacuation of the funds from  where it is secured at the moment.
moreover,could you however be in a position to secure these funds please notify 
me so that I can give you more details and we shall discussed among others, 
investment areas evacuation or transfer of the funds and above all the parentage 
benefits.
 
Get back to me on my private email: ( merrydamah@gmail.com )so as to give you 
more details on how we can move on:  

No comments:

Post a Comment