Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: Urgent Business Assistance.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

 Original email address - olsenlaura84@gmx.com

> From: 110011@olsen.com
> Subject: Urgent Business Assistance.
> Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:00:01 +0100
> To:
>

Dear Beloved in Christ,
 
I am Mrs Laura Olsen,suffering from cancerous ailment.I was married to Mr.Raymond
Olsen,my husband worked with Chevron/Texaco in the United Kingdom for twenty 
years before he died in the year 2003.
My late husband deposited the sum of Ј 5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred 
Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in United Kingdom.
 
Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke 
and cancerous problems I am suffering from.
I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this husbands effort 
to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.I took this decision because 
I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my 
husband's hard earned money to be misused.
 
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.address: olsenlaura84@gmx.us
With God all things are possible.
 
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Laura Olsen
olsenlaura84@gmx.us

No comments:

Post a Comment