Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: [SPAM] YOUR URGENT ATTENTION WOULD BE NEEDED TO EXECUTE THIS PROJECT

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


Original email address mathewsimps1@yahoo.cn
 
> From: mattsimps@ukbanks.co.uk
> Subject: [SPAM] YOUR URGENT ATTENTION WOULD BE NEEDED TO EXECUTE THIS PROJECT
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:41:12 -0400
> To:
 
Hello ,
 
 Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before 
making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by 
virtue of its nature.
 
 I am Mr. Mathew A Simpson the branch manager of the fastest growing bank here 
in the UNITED KINGDOM, I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer 
deal involving 4.5m (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) 
 
This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch 
office of which I am the manager. I have already submitted an approved 
end-of-the-year report for the year 2009 to my head office here in the UK and 
they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on 
a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary.
 
 Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of 
the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head 
office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your 
designated bank account. 
 
If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds 
while 70% shall be for me. Your earliest response would be appreciated on the 
regard. 
Sincerely, 

No comments:

Post a Comment