Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: REPLY

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:25:50 -0700
From: hosainali@live.fr
Subject: REPLY
To:

Urgent attention needed.

I am working in a bank here in Burkina-Faso, I only seek for your indulgence and assistance to transfer out $17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million United State Dollars), into any account that you may provide, for any possible investment in your country.

As I was going through some old files, I discovered that nobody has operated in this account again for so many years now, and if i do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing. Please if you are interested send to me your full name and contact phone number.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards
Mr Hosain Al

No comments:

Post a Comment