Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: PRIVATE MAIL

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Original email address samuelgbagbo@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 05:19:16 -0700
From: jsjohnsamuelfamily5@gmail.com
Subject: Fw: PRIVATE MAIL
To: 


          GOOD RESCUE NEEDED URGENTLY

My Dear,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me. I am Mr. Samuel Gbagbo, the uncle of former President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast whom the ECOWAS AND AU forced out of office. I know you might be hearing what is happening in my country presently. I got your contact through a liable network online in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a top confidential transaction which involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write to you. My uncle has a political problem with his rivals Alassane Ouattara due to election mal practice. And Alassane Ouattara comes from the minorities region.
 
Due to the rising problem of forcing my uncle out of the office, He revealed to me that I should travel to South-Africa with the documentations of huge amount of money he deposited with one of the security company in South-Africa. He instructed me to contact someone overseas whom I can transfer the money into his/her account as he might not know what will happen next in Ivory Coast.
You can view the site:
My uncle has been captured in his resident by French heavy military soldiers yesterday 11th April 2011 and has taken to custody in capital of Ivory Coast.
Website of the event : (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cCmy1HX8YtwJ:www.timeslive.co.za/africa/article1013845.ece/French-soldiers-capture-Gbagbo+French+heavy+military+soldiers+on+the+11th+April+2011&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=za&source=www.google.co.za)

Now, I am writing to you from South-Africa, and I have been in the security company and confirm the reality of the money.
 The fund deposited with security company is US$40.000.000 (Forty Million United States Dollars only. The consignment was deposited as a family valuable to avoid too much demur-rage charges in their custody.
I will give you all information you may need as soon as I see your eagerness towards the transaction.
I want you to send to me the requested below information as soon as you agree to complete the deal with me. And keep all information of the transaction confidential. Upon your acceptance, I will give you 30% of the total sum and I mapped out 5% for any expenses that may incur towards implementation of the transaction. 
 
Your Full Name:............
Full Residential Address:..........
Bank Name:................................................
Account Number.....................................
Name on Account...............................
swift/Route Number.........................
Your cell Phone Number/home phone number...
Age:............................................
Occupation:...................................

Await your reply and the required details so i can instruct you what to do next for the transfer of the sum of $40 Million can commence into your account. 

Regards
Mr. Samuel Gbagbo
0027-781-695-047

No comments:

Post a Comment