Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: Please take me as your own sister or friend,

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Original email nancyismaila02@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 05:55:06 +0100
From: nancyismaila2323@gmail.com
Subject: Please take me as your own sister or friend,
To:

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, i know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't  know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here i decided to contact you for help, please bear with me.

My Name is Miss Nancy Ismaila, 25 years old girl an orphan from Sudan, My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan and was killed alongside with my beloved mother during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and that was what sent me away from my country as i made my escape only by God's special grace. You can read more about my country in the BBC News.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm)

I ran to Burkina Faso where i have travelled with my beloved Father before, and where he deposited the sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($5.6M) with my name as the next of kin. My late father loved and cherishes me so much and wanted me to have the best and make him proud. He deposited the money and instructed the bank that i can only withdraw the money at my age of 25 or when i am married, and i can only withdraw with the help of a trusted foreigner who will help me to make the necessary arrangement for the capital investment of the money.

I have some important documents which my late father used and deposit the sum of ($5.6Million) with my name as the next of kin in African Development Bank here in Burkina Faso West Africa. Now since i am 25years old, i went to the bank with the assistance of the Rev. Father here in the Missionary Church, and the bank manager whom i met in person told me that my status here as a refugee can not allow me to claim the money. But he advice me to look for an honest and reliable person that will represent me as my foreign trustee, so that the will release the money to me.

Actually I’m in search of honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world, with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have chosen to contact you so that you will assist me for the transfer. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest and willing to handle this transfer, i will put things into action so that you can contact the bank for the urgent transfer of my money to your account.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon,
Best regards
Nancy Ismaila.

No comments:

Post a Comment