Wednesday, July 13, 2011

RE: My dear Beloved.

Original email dengcharity99999999@yahoo.co.jp


> From: abigail@comutanet.co.za
> Subject: My dear Beloved.
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 02:09:19 -0700
>

My dear Beloved.

Greetings in the name of our Lord, it is in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching I made on the internet on my bed side. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing therapy treatment for Oesophagi Cancer.

Though its a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your quick and easy understanding. I am Mariam D. Deng (Mrs), first wife and widow to Mr.Dominic Dim Deng, former Defence Minister of the Southern Sudanese government.

My husband was murdered with other 19 Military officers in a plane crash in the Southern Sudanese town Rumbek by those who are envious of his position in the same office leaving me with our only son Thomas.



Before his death he deposited the sum of 7000,000.00 (Seven Million pounds) in a Vault with a security/Finance House in the United Kingdom.Presently,this money is still there we were both strong believers in GOD and because of our new found faith we both made a convenant with God Almighty to use his wealth for the down trodden,orphanages and the less privileged in the society. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 30 days due to cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my only son and his future welfare. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing kind person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

Having known my condition I decided to donate part of this money to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein. I also want an individual that will adopt my only son, use part this wealth and provide succor to poor and indigent persons,orphanages, and widows and for the propagating peace.

I took this decision because I do not want my only child to suffer or continue to leave in this part of the world, moreover my late husband's relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and they all very greedy and I do not want my husband's hard earned wealth to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this wealth will be used in an ungodly manner which will be contrary to the convenant we made with God Almighty.

What is required of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.Please reply in case you are interested on this personal direct email:dengcharity99999999@yahoo.co.jp

so that i will go into details and furnish you with all further informations.
May God Almighty bless you.
Mariam Dim Deng

No comments:

Post a Comment