Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RE: Legal Bank Transfer.

Original email address - kennethmunaka@yahoo.co.jp



Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:23:14 +0900
From: kennethmunakah@live.fr
Subject: Legal Bank Transfer.
To:



Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr. Kenneth Munakah the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de Solidarit Burkina Faso (BRS BANK). I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed I am expecting your urgent response.

I will appreciate it very much, if this proposal is acceptable by you, Do Not Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assure You We Can Achieve It Successfully.

Respectfully,
Mr. Kenneth Munakah.

No comments:

Post a Comment