Thursday, July 28, 2011

RE: Hi Dear.........

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.



Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:50:18 +0100
From: jessytushar@yahoo.com
Subject: Hi Dear.........
To: jessytushar@hotmail.com


Hi Dear.........
My name is Jessica Tushar,I wish i could get to know you for it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friend is all about Respect,Admiration and Passion also friendship consist sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats,lies and betrayal and i have this feelings to share with you, i believe that you are the type of man that i want in my life for a serious relationship,i want you to know that age, race,and religion is not important to me all that is important to me is pure love,waiting to hear from you i will send you my picture please reach me at (jessytushar@hotmail.com)Have a beautiful day.
thanks,
Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment