Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: Hello

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

 > To:
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:23:46 +0200
> From: marywillson1@yahoo.com.ph

Hello,
 it give me a great pleasure to write you i was browsing
 when i came across your email contact and something touched me to contact you
 i will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have the
 desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in
 future.
 i will be very happy if you can write me back for me to tell you more about 
my self and give you
 my picture for a good start.
 i will be waiting to hear from you.
 have a blessed day.
 from mary.V

No comments:

Post a Comment