Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RE: GOOD DAY.....

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Seems as if there  are a lot of sick people dying without a next of kin, and they are giving away loads of dollars. What are the odds?  Email mrs.dionisiadenis@gmail.com
 > Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 04:03:14 +0200
> From: carratu@unina.it
> To:
> Subject: GOOD DAY.....

Dear Friend
 
I am Mrs. Dionisia Denis Perman from Iceland, married to Late Engr  
Denis Perman {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL
COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before  
he died on the 22nd August 2009. We were married
for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness  
that lasted for only four days. Before his death,
he deposited the sum of USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In UK and  
this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my
disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my  
Doctor told me that I would not last for the
next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I  
decided to donate this fund to a church,
organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.
 
l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit  
this money. I kept this deposit secret till date;
this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any  
telephone communication in this regard because of
the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you  
the contact of the bank. I will also issue a
letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present  
beneficiary of this money.
 
Await your responds and God bless you.
Mrs. Dionisia Denis Perman
Email: mrs.dionisiadenis@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment