Saturday, July 16, 2011

RE: Good day,

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.

Reply Email salif_boubaca05@libero.it


 Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:40:07 +0100
From: salif.boubacar@sify.com
Subject: Good day,
To: 



(Top secret)
Assalamu Alaikum, 

My Name is Mr Salif Boubacar .I am a banker by profession.I hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso ,West Africa.My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $7. 3 M (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account.
The owner of this fund died since 2000 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the 
Following: 
1)Your full name. 
2)Phone, fax and mobile. 
3)Company name, position and address. 
4)Profession, age and marital status. 
5)International pasport or ID card.
6)Account Informatins.
Best Regards,
Mr Salif Boubacar.

No comments:

Post a Comment