Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RE: Dear,I need a partner on business.

OK, I know Sierra Leone and Foday Sankoh!! So this is total BS lol!


Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:06:10 -0700
From: hyginuss@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Dear,I need a partner on business.
To:

Dear,I need a partner on business.

I am humbly writing this mail to you,inorder to know if you can help me secure and invest this fund in your country.I have zealous interest to set up foreign investment. But my major problem is lack of experience and knowledge. I do not know any foreigner to safeguard me so this is why I decided to contact you while I was searching for your profile.

Therefore I appoligise for any inconvinenes my contact may cause to you as unknown person but I equally urge you to consider my inquiry as good thing.So below are exactly the kind of project I wish to set up in your country with my inheritance capital and I will appreciate your professional advice.

1)INTERNATIONAL TRADING ON A BIG SCALE.

2) REAL ESTATE OR PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

3) PARTICIPATING ON A JOINT VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Be informed that the amount I have for this project is only USD 5 million Dollars which I inherited from my late father.My late father Foday Sankoh from SierraLeone is a well known popular and famous man in our country Sierra Leone before he died.After his death as his son I was able to took over/inherited some of his assets including this sum of USD5million dollars which he deposited with a bank in Benin republic where I am currently now,am 28 years old.

So I have decided to utilize this capital to set up foreign investment particularly in your country so this prompted me to come.

I will appreciate your urgent reply of my inquiry and will like to get more details of yourself .Pls study the above project and advice me. Looking forward to recieve your urgent reply or you can call me on +22997031208.

Regards
Hyginus Sankoh

No comments:

Post a Comment