Friday, July 29, 2011

RE: Dear Friend.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.


> Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:46:06 +0700
> To:
> Subject: Dear Friend.
> From: eileen-pryce68@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,
 
You may be surprised to receive this offer since we have no previous 
communications. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer 
deal involving €10,500,000.00.
 
This fund accrued as undeclared profit made last year by this branch of the 
International Banco de España which I head.
 
My head office here in Madrid, Spain has already approved my Management 
Profitability Report for the year 2010/11 which further secures this fund.
 
This amount of €uros  €10,500,000.00 currently floats on a Non-Investment 
Account without a beneficiary.
 
Upon your response, I will configure your name on the database of the entire 
International Banco de España as holder of the Non-Investment Account housing 
the funds. 
 
I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account 
Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.
 
If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 70% of the 
funds while 30% shall be for me. Feel free to call me on my cell number 
+34-709242034 
 
Sincerely,
Eileen Pryce

No comments:

Post a Comment