Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: Atten: Friend, kindly get back to me urgently.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Original email address amoah_potter.micheal@rediffmail.com

> From: info@cbwxg.com
> Subject: Atten: Friend, kindly get back to me urgently.
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:57:46 -0500
>
Atten: Friend,
 
My name is Michael Amoah Potter, I have urgent and confidential business 
preposition about the sum of US$16M (Sixteen Million United States Dollars) 
which I will like you to execute with me and establish trust and good business 
relationship with me, I know that it will not fail both of us and I will 
compensate you handsomely after the successful conclusion of this project.
 
However, it is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance in 
this transaction. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your 
personal ethics and honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work 
together in this transaction. 
 
Upon the confirmation of your sincere interest, I will provide you with more 
details on the nature of the transaction I am talking about and we shall both 
share the funds at 40% for you while 60% for me, so are you a sincere person 
and can I trust in you? If I can trust in you kindly get back to me for more 
details.
 
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Michael A. Potter.
+233-247-435-901
00233-247-435-901.

No comments:

Post a Comment