Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: ASSALAM ALAIKUM.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
 Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:11:26 +0530
From: srasaki@gmail.com
Subject: ASSALAM ALAIKUM.
To:

ASSALAM ALAIKUM 

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Dr Salif Rasaki. Manager of Bank Of Africa Burkina faso.

I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($18.5million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested,get back to me with the following details below.

(1)Your age........

(2)Your occupation.....

(3)Your marital status.....

(4)Your full residential address.......

(5)Your private phone and fax number and your complete name.......

As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the application form which you will send to the bank,

Best Regard
Dr Salif Rasaki.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment