Sunday, July 31, 2011

RE: Advantage Of Trust.

We all receive emails claiming that we've won a prize,inheritance from a dead relative, love interest or some business transaction. Some are too good to be true, whilst some can are pretty convincing. By the time we are aware,money and some valuable information are already in the possession of the perpetrators. DON'T be a victim of internet scam or 419.
Original email address - benedictkubaka@yahoo.co.jp

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 02:19:01 +0900
From: benedictkubakah@hotmail.fr
Subject: Advantage Of Trust.
To:



Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr. Benedict Kubakah the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de Solidarit Burkina Faso (BRS BANK). I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed I am expecting your urgent response.

I will appreciate it very much, if this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage Of the trust I have bestowed On you, and I assure you we can achieve it successfully.

Respectfully,
Mr. Benedict Kubakah.

No comments:

Post a Comment