Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Investment Scam email

Original Email honestworld02@yahoo.co.jp


From: angeline.bamba@yahoo.com
Subject: READ AND RESPOND BACK TO ME
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:43:07 +0200

Dear Friend,

My name is Desiree Kone from Togo . I am originally from Cote d’Ivoire . Dear Friend, I left Cote d’Ivoire because of the crisis, though the crisis is a bit over but I do not intend to go back to my country because of the unhealthy state of things in my family. I am a lone child of my parents.

Dear one, my main point of contacting you is to let you know that the person I contacted earlier to help me is trying to use the advantage of my situation to rip me of what I have, truly he has spent 2, 100.00 Euros on the process of assisting me but when he sees that things are getting to an end, he turn from the initial 15% we agreed to 40%, this made me to call off the business after I have agreed to give him 25%, still he refused. I do not wish to continue with him that is the reason why I contacted you.

Friend, if I get your acceptance to help me, I shall let you know more.

Best regards,
Miss Desiree Kone

No comments:

Post a Comment