Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Investment Scam email

From email address-mrsamylou2010@hotmail.com

> From: belinda@newhorizonsclub.org.au
> Subject: Re: URGENT HELP
> Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:10:43 -0400

Hello Friend

My Name is Mrs Stella Victorie Armando from Argentina the wife of Late Mr carlos Armando, One of The financial advisers to President Muammar Gaddafi, President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest President in the world ,Please I am writing from Libya. Please in the news you can hear or see what is going on about the uprising in the country Libya about the citizens to remove the President, President Muammar Gaddafi.
Please you can check in the news about the uprising in Libya.
My Husband was one of the financial advisers to the president and due to the problem in Libya, he was killed early this year, I have been in hiding here in Libya due to the problems and killings which have made me to contact you to help me secure large sums of money which runs into Millions Of United States Dollars which the President Muammar Gaddafi deposited in my late husband뭩 name in a security company. The money is in a trunk boxes. Everybody thinks I died with my husband in the explosion that killed my husband and my children but I escaped by grace of God and the money is forgotten.
Please I am contacting you for you to assist me claim the money and have it shipped to your country for a better investment and am ready to give you 40% of the total money if you are ready to help me.

Mrs Stella Armando

Note: Please REPLY ME At mrsarmando200@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment